- Create a study guide with all the key points you need to know
- When studying, make sure to take breaks so you won’t crash (preferably every 45 minutes to the hour, depending on how long you’re studying)
- Have a snack while studying, but not something that will make you crash
- Study with friends so you can quiz one another or study alone using Quizlet
- Don’t stay up after 12 a.m.
- Be sure to get a full eight hours of sleep
- Have a positive mindset
- If something confuses you, ask about it before it’s time to take the test
- Eat breakfast during the day of the test
- Don’t cram 30 minutes before the test
- Have extra pencils/pens just in case
- Bring water/snack so you can get the full test time
- Be punctual during test day, don’t be late
Check out Danisha Rogers’ poetry in our May 2017 Magazine by clicking here.
Published By: Paige Parise