1. Bandeau tops. Great for the summer’s hot weather, bandana tops can be paired under a sleeveless cotton or jean vest and topped with a high-waisted shirt. This trendy top can also be worn by itself with high-waisted jeans or cotton pants. Bandeau tops can be found in many different styles at Forever 21 ranging from only $6.00—$12.90. They come in plain colors or with ruffles.
2. Rompers. Always in style for the summer, rompers come in a variety of cuts: shorts, capris or pants. The best places to find rompers are at H&M, WetSeal, Forever 21 or American Apparel.
3. Maxi dress. When it’s not too hot rock out with a cute maxi dress. They even come in trendy prints. Cute and bold accessories can dress up the most casual maxi. To top it off, wear sandals or open-toed heels
4. Sundresses. Great for either the spring or summer seasons, sundresses feature floral prints and bright colors They can be topped with a cute straw hat and a messenger purse.
5. Jean shorts. The hottest jean shorts are seen during the summer. Bleached jean shorts are a great style to rock. You can even make your own shorts by cutting up some old jeans and designing them yourself. Trendy jean shorts can be found everywhere from Target to Rue 21.
1. Cargo shorts. Comfortable to wear during the summer, cargo shorts come in colors from beige and forest green to chocolate brown. They can be topped with any kind of t-shirt or a button-down short-sleeved shirt, and worn with sneakers or flip-flops. PacSun and Hollister are among the many stores that carry trendy cargo shorts.
2. Fitted jeans. Guys, if your not looking to wear shorts during the summer, jeans are always great for any season. Fitted jeans can be always turned into capris by simply rolling up the legs.
3. TOMS. Great for any guy this season, TOMS come in many styles and colors and can be ordered on
toms.com. With every pair of shoes you purchase, a new pair of shoes is given to a child in need. Being trendy this summer can actually help out a child whom is less fortunate.
4. Tees. Basic tops are always a classic style for summer. Crewneck and V-neck tees come in a variety of colors and can literally be found at any clothing store. This can be worn with either shorts or jeans.
5. Hats. Always stylish for men each season, canvas hats and classic woven hats are great for more of the beach scene, while snapbacks or classic sports caps can be worn anywhere. Lids is the ultimate store to get any type of snapback or sports cap at an affordable price.
One thought on “Spring into summer with trendy fashion items”
Nice post – found this on Yahoo.